Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome to my Travel Blog!

I began this blog two years ago in Bangkok and Cambodia.  I continued it in Turkey (through Troy, Gallipoli and Istanbul); then in U.K. (Edinburgh and London); Cuba (Cienfuegos, Trinidad, and Havana), and - most recently - in Peru (Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Ollantaytambo, and Lima). 

I find that writing about a trip helps to keep memories alive moreso than photos!  Reading what I wrote two years ago helps me recall what I was thinking about at the time, the historical uniqueness of each place, what my companions may have said, what we ate and drank, and the good times we shared!

So far my scribblings have only been read by friends and family.  

Now that this blog is going public, I hope you enjoy it!

Ludi. 

Washington, D.C.
August 8, 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment